I Hope It's My Busy Life

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
Good everyone.

I've noticed, of late, that I take time to think of little words for example today I was in Holland and Barrett and to cut a long story short the cashier and I were talking about Boots and Holland and Barrett and she said "they are our enemies" and I said that I think 'nemesis' is a better word but it took me sometime to think of it. I realise that the word I was looking for was 'rival' but either way I hope this is a sign of a busy life not dementia.

MaNaAk

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
Good everyone.

I've noticed, of late, that I take time to think of little words for example today I was in Holland and Barrett and to cut a long story short the cashier and I were talking about Boots and Holland and Barrett and she said "they are our enemies" and I said that I think 'nemesis' is a better word but it took me sometime to think of it. I realise that the word I was looking for was 'rival' but either way I hope this is a sign of a busy life not dementia.

MaNaAk
please dont worry about getting dementia. it might just be you have been busy and you are probably tired along with lists of what you need to do tomorrow or what to have for dinner. anxiety causes it too. i dont worry about dementia, if its going to happen then it will and there is nothing that i could do to prevent it so no point worrying and wasting your life.[sorry sounds a bit harsh]

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
please dont worry about getting dementia. it might just be you have been busy and you are probably tired along with lists of what you need to do tomorrow or what to have for dinner. anxiety causes it too. i dont worry about dementia, if its going to happen then it will and there is nothing that i could do to prevent it so no point worrying and wasting your life.[sorry sounds a bit harsh]
Dear @jennifer1967 ,

You're not harsh you're just very supportive. It does go to show that it's important to interact with people.

MaNaAk

Wildflowerlady

Sep 30, 2019
Good everyone.

MaNaAk
Hi @MaNaAk I could have written something like this as I too find myself struggling for words and to concentrate. I just tell myself that since Covid my brain has been a little fuzzy and hope it will improve ?

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
Hi @MaNaAk I could have written something like this as I too find myself struggling for words and to concentrate. I just tell myself that since Covid my brain has been a little fuzzy and hope it will improve ?
Thankyou everyone and I hope you are continuing to feel better @Wildflowerlady. Like many people here I am more aware of dementia since my caring days and I think that's my trouble.
Anyway it looks like a nice day here and as my pupil has cancelled his Piano and Violin I time for some cleaning.

MaNaAk