I have dementia and i am asking for your help please

Norrms

Feb 19, 2009
Torquay Devon
Hiya, i have dementia, i am posting in I Have dementia Page and i need your help please

COME ON GUYS!! Please click on this link and then click on INVITE FRIENDS and take just a little time each day to invite ALL your friends to sign this wonderful Petition by Jan Inman I have been doing this for the last few days and i am now on the letter "H" lets get it over the 4,000 mark before the end of September if we can!! Thank you so much, Norrms and family xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.change.org/p/david-camer...utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=share_petition

Eternity

Jul 17, 2013
London
Thanks for sign posting this Norms - signed and shared.
We don't have an Admiral Nurse in our area and would have so welcomed their help

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
Signed. We don't have any Admiral Nurses in Scotland. I would hope that as many people as possible in the rest of the UK can have access to this service.

lin1

Jan 14, 2010
East Kent
Have just signed.
For a time I had an Admiral Nurse visiting on a regular basis.
She was brill , then sadly she left. After a few months they recruited another nurse, Because of her case load she could not visit me regularly but I could and did phone her.
IMO they both had more knowledge and understanding in their little finger than some so called professionals had in their whole body

Last edited:

Norrms

Feb 19, 2009
Torquay Devon
Thank you so much, Moderators, could you please make sure all see this on all forums plz ?xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx