I hate my husband right now

special 1

Oct 16, 2023
Hi there. Will you let me know how you get on with your assessment as I would like to get that done . Myđź’” Husband is just a total fruit loop. I have a walking belt for him as he is always falling and I have to walk all over the house with him. Today it was 3 1/4 of an hour back and forward the passage way. Now I am in tears as it is just getting to me. I know how you are feeling. I also have the pee problem too. Take care.

Ellie2018

Jun 26, 2023
I am so sorry to type this but right now at this moment I hate the man. He is so obnoxious sometimes and today he has upset our 2 small grandchildren. The 4 year old said Why does Grandad talk to me horribly like he doesnt love me. Well he often upsets them and my older two who are 11 and 9 and I am sure they dont like coming because of him. I try to keep them in the other room as much as I can.
But he has just generally been horrible all day long and I look over at him and think I wish I wasnt married to you.
On a plus note - he can be left on his own - and tonight I am going out with a friend to see Donny Osmond in concert - just what I need to get away from him and have a fun night
Some days it’s a relief to see that other people feel the same. When you feel like this you tend to feel bad and it doesn’t help seeing people who are easily able to cope saying what a privilege it is. I don’t feel like that at all, I feel as you do. I don’t get visitors any more because he’s scared them all off by being unpleasant, including the children. I get very few invitations to go anywhere which is probably just as well because he can’t be left for long. Last week the day care centre that gave me two days of respite said he can’t go until we get his aggression under control. I’m at a loss how others manage all these things and still be happy, that just makes me feel like I’m horrible because I feel exactly as you do. I hope Donny was fab, these are the things that keep us going through the bad times, do as much as you can to keep you going.

Recent Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GinaRose