Husband Dx with vascular dementia

Ladln

Apr 29, 2024
Hello, to everyone. I am hoping I can get more info on vascular dementia. Erving my husband Neuro Med Dr don’t give us much info. I just don’t know what to expect. Erving have bad days where he can’t remember what he did yesterday. So sad to see him like this.

leny connery

Nov 13, 2022
Hello, to everyone. I am hoping I can get more info on vascular dementia. Erving my husband Neuro Med Dr don’t give us much info. I just don’t know what to expect. Erving have bad days where he can’t remember what he did yesterday. So sad to see him like this.
welcome to the forum. there are plenty of literature to read about any type of dementia and their symptoms and progression. the early stages when the sufferers still are aware that something is wrong with their memory and cognitions, and for the carers still new to the role, maybe is the hardest periode. we help when we can. write reminder notes, gently reminding what happened yesterday or earlier etc. The people suffering must be terrified , scared or frustrated. Yes , it is sad to see, we try to support each other here. be strong, take heart . you are not alone