How to log out?

SoyHJ

Mar 16, 2013
Hi, I was just getting used to the TP app on my ipad. Well, I thought I was but today, logged in as usual and now I just can't find the log out button or the heading it with 'my profile' etc. What's happened or, more likely, what have I done wrong? I don't want to stay permanently logged in so can someone help please?!

jeany123

Mar 24, 2012
Durham
Click on the "more" at the bottom and then on the little round arrow at the top left and it gives you a choice of logging out

SoyHJ

Mar 16, 2013
Thanks for your reply but....there is no 'more' button other than the 'share, quote, more' if I tap the post I'm reading and that only gives the option of copying, replying etc. Also, no circular thing appears top left no matter what I do!

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
I would uninstall the app then reinstall it. I've done that a few times now!

SoyHJ

Mar 16, 2013
Hi Jennifer, the only 'more' button that appears is if I tap the post I'm reading. Apart from that there is no other button onscreen other than the arrow top right to send, copy etc.

Izzie, if no one else can come up with a solution I might take your advice!

jeany123

Mar 24, 2012
Durham
When you are reading a thread click on the back at the top left corner and along the bottom it says notifications,latest, forum, messages and more, if this isn't there you should do as Izzy says and uninstall the app and then put it back in again ,

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point mobile app

SoyHJ

Mar 16, 2013
Me again! Been playing around and discovered that if I tap the settings cog thing at the bottom right of the page, the log out box appears. Then, top left, the circular arrow thing appears and checks I want to log out. Still no sign of the famous 'more' button but I thinkI might have cracked it!