Hospital Appointment

Norrms

Feb 19, 2009
Torquay Devon
Hiya, as you all know a couple of month`s ago i had such a lot of trouble losing blood ect, well, after what seems like a lifetime i will be going in for surgery on Sept 6th to have a look if its bladder cancer or not, am i frightened, YES!! but i am assured its got to be looked at, might just need a prayer or two nearer the time, love Norrms and family xxxxxxx

linda1scot

Aug 2, 2011
north lanarkshire
Oh! Norms,

I am so so sorry to hear about your impending operation. I do hope it all turns out ok and its not cancer.

Rest assured you will be in my prayers.

Shalom to you and your family,

Linda xx

christine_batch

Jul 31, 2007
Buckinghamshire
Hi Norrms & Elaine,

Do wish you all the best and the days waiting to do it really seems long.

My thoughts and prayers go with you and may you be granted the strength to get you througe the coming days.

God Bless
Christine xxxxx

Norrms

Feb 19, 2009
Torquay Devon
Thank you

Thank you my friends, worrying times but needs to be sorted, just a nother hurdle to clear, and i`m sure clear it we will xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

grove

Aug 24, 2010
North Yorkshire
Hello Norms , Sorry to read about your Hospital " OP " ..... good to have it checked out tho ! Sending much Love , Support & Prayer 's to you both for the 6 th

Take Care

Love Grove x

Jancis

Jun 30, 2010
Hampshire
Hi Norrms,
Good you're getting it checked but sorry you're having to go through this.
Good luck and god bless,
Jancis xxx

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
Norrms, you know I'll be with you in spirit on the day, praying it's something that can easily be sorted.:)

Love,

thatwoman

Mar 25, 2009
Merseyside
Oh Norrms, it's been such a long time coming, hasn't it? I hope that's a good sign, and that it means they aren't too worried. I'll be thinking of you on 6th, and hoping that everything will be fixed easily. I hope Elaine is there beside you while you wait.

Love and hugs,

Sue xxx

Scottie45

Jan 25, 2009
CoAntrim
Dear Norrms

Won,t forget about you on the 6th Sept as that is my daughter,s birthday so will say a prayer for you hope all will be well you take care Marian x

sonia owen

Norm and family

Hi Norm,

You are dealing with this as I would expect of you. Just you do it. We never know why when we are dealing with one thing and then something else pops up.
Take one of your deep breaths, you will soon be home again. The day will come and go that's for sure. You have your guardian angel Elaine by your side.
Take care all
Love Sonia xxxxx