Hoping My lovely mum will be at peace soon

CathT

Jun 18, 2010
Wakefield
At my mums bedside hoping and praying for the end of this nightmare journey. My lovely mum was admitted to hospital 48 hours ago and has been diagnosed with pneumonia and widespread septicaemia. She is now on the Liverpool care pathway. I can't believe that 2 days earlier she was pacing the care home corridors on her eternal quest to'get home'. Still she grips onto life! I haven't been on TP for a while but you have always been here for me during the low spots of my mums illness.

Hope she is released from this suffering soon. I love her so much.

FifiMo

Feb 10, 2010
Wiltshire
Hiya Cath,

So sorry to read about your mum and how poorly she is. I hope that she is peaceful and pain free and she must take comfort knowing that you are with her through this part of her journey too. Wishing you strength for the days to come...

Fiona
x

tp18

Oct 8, 2012
I can only echo what the others have said. My thoughts are with you and your family.

CeliaW

Jan 29, 2009
Hampshire
My thoughts are with you and hope it is peaceful for both you and your Mum and she goes on her journey knowing how supported she is by your love for her.

Celia

Pheath

Dec 31, 2009
UK
Dear Cath
Am so sorry for both you and your mum and am hoping for her peaceful release soon. You are by her side now and am sure she will feel your presence.
Love Px

nicoise

Jun 29, 2010
Dear CathT,

Wishing you and your mum peace, and the strength to cope with this journey. xxx

Big Effort

Account Closed
Jul 8, 2012
Like the others, I have you and your dearest Mum in my heart, I send gentleness and peace to you. This is such a painful time, but isn't it wonderful to be able to be there for them right to the end? Not what we would choose for sure, but you love her and care, what more could anyone wish for at this time. Hugs from me too, BE