Holiday time

Trace2012

Jun 24, 2013
Well i go away today for a week, im so excited but dreading it at the same time, ive had to repeat a million times last week how many days, haha is it 2 weeks, no mam 7 days, ooh great only 2 days i feel better now, haha shes very scared to b left alone thins time, i feel bad, but me and my sons need a break from AD and dementia, its not mams fault bless her but were all so low, i have her x partner coming around everyday which she was adamant about, so im glad he said yes, with her situation explained he was happy to help! Im so relieved, also means i dont have to ring home as she can't use the phone properly and then i stress out cos she isnt answering, so i now can ring him instead, and only every other day, as she makes me feel terrible for leaving, which then spoils my holiday, i bloody hate this disease it must b the worst thing ive ever experienced! EVER ....

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
I hope you have a nice holiday. It's good that someone will be checking in your mam. It'll give you some peace if mind, especially as you can phone him for updates. I hope the weather is kind to you!:)

jeany123

Mar 24, 2012
Durham
i hope you have a nice restful holiday, I know you are going to worry but try not to let it spoil it, you and your family deserve a break, It is good that you have someone to keep a eye on your mam at least that will be a little less worry for you ,

Best wishes Jeany x