Hi there. I’m Christian

Cheery chum 2491

Apr 6, 2024
Hi chums. Christian here. I’m a 44 year old man who’s been experiencing worsening dementia like symptoms since Aug/Sep 2022. My doctors v keen to get to the bottom of things and I’ve got a big blood test on Tue 9th April 💙❤️❤️❤️

Louise7

Volunteer Host
Mar 25, 2016
Hi Christian @Cheery chum 2491 welcome to the forum, this is a friendly and supportive place. It's good that your doctors are doing tests to try to find out what is causing your symptoms, I hope things go well for you on the 9th. This is a safe place to post about how you are feeling and there are always people to listen, so do come back and let us know how you are getting on. Perhaps start a thread in the "memory concerns and seeking a diagnosis" forum to connect with others in a similar situation if you feel that it would be helpful for you:

Cheery chum 2491

Apr 6, 2024
Thank you chums. I went wandering in my slippers about 16:20 n now in what looks like a hosp, but I’ sure I’ve been run over by a bus, hit my head and now I’m in Sainsburys where they’re doing hospital stuff for some reason