Helpful everyday products catalogue 2024/25

HarrietD

Staff Member
Staff member
Apr 29, 2014
London
Our new Helpful Everyday Products catalogue offers a fantastic range of products designed to help people affected by dementia with everyday life. These include reminder clocks, easy-to-use phones and tablets, GPS locating devices, simple music players, dementia-friendly signs, easy-dress clothing and footwear, products to help around the home and lots of fun games and activities.

The products in the catalogue are tried and tested by people living with dementia, which helps us to choose the best products and give helpful advice.

People living with dementia and people purchasing on their behalf can buy many of our products VAT free - a saving of 20%.

To download the catalogue and find lots more great products, visit our online shop here. For more information, or to receive a catalogue by post, call our team on 0333 366 0035 (local rate).

We’re also keen to get feedback on the catalogue and products so please contact us with your thoughts and questions at trading@alzheimers.org.uk

100% of profits funds the work we do at Alzheimer’s Society and means we can give help and hope to everyone living with dementia today and in the future.

Helpful everyday catalogue 2024:25.png

maggie6445

Dec 29, 2023
I bought a raised toilet seat with lid last week from a local mobility shop. It has made it so much easier for my OH. It fits the toilet well ,is the same white as the toilet and looks good.

In fact it's better than the wobbly ill fitting ordinary one I had before. . Wish I'd got one sooner!

HarrietD

Staff Member
Staff member
Apr 29, 2014
London
It's great to hear that buying a raised toilet seat has made things so much easier for your partner @maggie6445 after struggling with the ordinary one before :)