Hello

Josiejo

May 21, 2014
Devon
Our lovely Mum has recently been diagnosed with Dementia and I guess we knew that it was coming, it's just so very horrid to see it written down.
I've joined today & hope I have found the place to share the laughter and the tears, with others going through the same thing.
Look forward to learning from others and maybe sharing some of my thoughts.

Lindy50

Dec 11, 2013
Cotswolds
Hello Josiejo and welcome to TP :)

I am sorry to hear about your mum, but you've certainly come to the right place for support, information and a lovely group of posters :cool:

Look forward to you posting :)

All the best

Lindy xx

jaymor

Jul 14, 2006
South Staffordshire
Welcome from me too Josiejo.

Loads of support and advice here. We all know how it is and are all ready to help each other get through. Look forward to you joining us.

Jay

Josiejo

May 21, 2014
Devon
Thank you all, I am sure to check in regularly as there is always something to share, today for example..... 'toothpaste down the toilet !!!!!!' not sure what that is all about, but actually not worth finding out and causing an upset...happy days :)

Wolfsgirl

Oct 18, 2012
Nr Heathrow, Mum has AD & VD
So sorry you have this news but I am so glad you have found this place as it has been invaluable to me. You will learn so much even if you cannot relate to stuff right now, later on you may find you remember things that have become sadly relevant.

Good luck with your Mum x
Our lovely Mum has recently been diagnosed with Dementia and I guess we knew that it was coming, it's just so very horrid to see it written down.
I've joined today & hope I have found the place to share the laughter and the tears, with others going through the same thing.
Look forward to learning from others and maybe sharing some of my thoughts.