hello

fudgecake

Aug 9, 2005
:) Hiya Everyone :)

I am 18 years old and i have got variouse hidden illnesses, conditions, dissabilities etc. I am aware of the fact to educate people that you cannot judge somone just by looking at them so i hope to produce a magazine/book called 'Don't judge a book by it's cover' . In it will have A-Z of hidden illnesses, conditions and dissabilities explaining what they are, personal stories from people, and contact details for people to find out more about each condition.
I am posting on this website in the hope that someone would like to share thier story with me for the magazine to help raise awareness saying what it is like living with dementia, how it effects your daily living, how friends have reacted etc. Annonymity will of course be respected if desired.
Thank you for reading this, i hope to hear from someone soon!

from fudgecake

fudgecake

Aug 9, 2005
p.s

hiya i just want to add this is my aim to produce this magazine/booklet but as of yet i have no funding, but i am collecting all my information together by contacting people with various hidden conditions,illnesses and dissabilities in the hope that i wil be able to 'pull it off' ! :).
Thankyou for reading my post and i hope to her from someone soon,
from fudgecake

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackiejan