Hello just joined

smile65

May 7, 2024
Hi I am new so dropping by to say hello 👋 I joined as I had test done last week and I scored 76 out of 100 . I forgot to ask what the tests were called but I am wondering if 76 good or not

scotlass

Jul 9, 2023
Hi smile65, would it have been a memory test. my husband had one over 2 years ago, he scored 74 out of 100, and he had a second one last month and scored the same this time , so it might have been a memory test, and I think that score's quite good..

Sarasa

Volunteer Host
Apr 13, 2018
Nottinghamshire
A warm welcome to Dementia Support Forum @smile65. This is a very friendly and supportive place so I'm glad you've found us.
There are various test for dementia all with different scores, so if you are not sure what your score meant it might be a good idea to contact whoever conducted it to ask for an explanation.

smile65

May 7, 2024
A warm welcome to Dementia Support Forum @smile65. This is a very friendly and supportive place so I'm glad you've found us.
There are various test for dementia all with different scores, so if you are not sure what your score meant it might be a good idea to contact whoever conducted it to ask for an explanation.
Thank you for your reply

smile65

May 7, 2024
Hi smile65, would it have been a memory test. my husband had one over 2 years ago, he scored 74 out of 100, and he had a second one last month and scored the same this time , so it might have been a memory test, and I think that score's quite good..
Oh thank you for your reply I will ask yeh I think it might have been memory test but they did say not to worry as they got me in the styem now so they will keep a check on me thank you again for replying

smile65

May 7, 2024
Hi I found out it was the addenbrookes Ace 111 test and I scored 76 so reading on Google it could be mild memory loss so I think it good