Head nodding

Hill

Apr 8, 2012
I am having a bad week mum has gone walk about three time this week and has took too nodding her head up and down with eyes closed and is getting more confused I don't know if we are going into another stage or what she did have a water infection last week but that has now gone Just don't seem to be getting any help have phoned age uk and adult team about day care have also phone the local alzheimers lady know one get back to you it seems as if you are left just to carry on your own
Has any one gone though any of this

Pheath

Dec 31, 2009
UK
Hi - sorry you've been having such a bad week. It's always alarming when things take a sudden turn for the worse. It might be worth re-testing to ensure the urine infection has definitely gone via the GP as sometimes they take a little while to clear and can cause havoc for a dementia sufferer and unusual behaviours. Chase also your local alzheimers branch and stress it's urgent you speak to someone soon, we had a very good alzheimers support worker who gave us some excellent advice during many a hard time. I've not experienced the head nodding personally but perhaps others have. Wishing you well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janet1980