Happy Birthday to TP senior star - PADRAIG

Coletta

Jan 6, 2009
Souh East Essex
Dear Padraig

Wishing you a very 'HAPPY 80th. BIRTHDAY'.
I do hope today will be a good day for you and you are feeling well enough to go on one of your morning runs, with the family making it a special day for you.

To anybody new to the forum wondering why I rate Padraig a TP star, you might like to read his thread - 'A time to reflect'.

Padraig, you have been an inspiration to me, thank you. Sending you love and best wishes for a lovely day. :)

Coletta xx

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Happy Birthday Padraig
Birthday 1.jpg
With Love xx

Last edited:

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
Happy Birthday Padraig. x

Attachments

• happy-birthday-cake.jpg
    happy-birthday-cake.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 584

Jancis

Jun 30, 2010
Hampshire
Sending lots of love

Hope you have a lovely day x Jancis

Attachments

• Padraig.jpg
    Padraig.jpg
    202.1 KB · Views: 372

alex

Apr 10, 2006
Hi Padraig

Sorry for being late, but hope you had a great day ;)

Keep on inspiring ;)

Love Alex x

Padraig

Dec 10, 2009
Hereford
Many thanks

I've been deeply moved by your so many good wishes for my birthday.
I've had a wonderful day as there was a place booked for all the family to enjoy a meal and the whole afternoon together.
That is to say all the family, excepting two, the youngest grandson who has just started at Falmouth University. The other family member did not arrive in the UK from Afghanistan till today.
For a moment I felt sad to think my wife, who's birthday it was the day before could not be with us all. But as I searched the faces of our son, daughter, the 8 grandchild present, and the 7 great grandchildren, there was no mistaking her presence. Some of the six older girls bore a striking resemblance to my beloved Jean. Even the eldest (12 yr old) great grand daughter had her looks. What a wonderful legacy she left me.
It completed my day to enjoy watching the children run about free and so happy. There were so many cards with words: 'You made' and 'You did it your way' etc. Thank God they did did not give me presents as I'd asked, their time was a present and a memory. With all the photos they took the day will live in their memory long after I've gone.
Coletta, I did not run yesterday as I had to have my flu jab, but had a good run this morning. Once again thank you all so very much, you've been wonderful with support.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RuthDot