• Expert Q&A: Rare dementias - Tues 3 March, 3-4pm

Our next expert Q&A will be on the topic of rare dementias. It will be hosted by Nikki and Seb from Rare Dementia Support. If you have any questions about rare dementias, they will be here to answer them on Tuesday 3 March between 3-4pm.

You can either post your question >here< or email them to us at talkingpoint@alzheimers.org.uk and we'll be happy to ask them on your behalf.

Happy birthday to my mum today! 85 years young!!.

worriedson1

Jan 30, 2012
My Friend and i went down today! I gave her Card and Pressie and my friend and i in her room sang her happy birthday then we went to the quiet area in the dining room and had a lovely talk and laugh and "L" who ive mentioned on here walked in and she sat with us and we all had a simply good laugh.

pen61

Mar 22, 2015
My Friend and i went down today! I gave her Card and Pressie and my friend and i in her room sang her happy birthday then we went to the quiet area in the dining room and had a lovely talk and laugh and "L" who ive mentioned on here walked in and she sat with us and we all had a simply good laugh.
How lovely for you, these moments of pure happiness are such pleasure and lift the load even just for a while .:)