Guilt free day

Cag34

Nov 30, 2014
LOUTH LINCOLNSHIRE
Not a guilt free day...a day with nothing on and planning to do so much but flopped...and drank wine. Could ve done so much in a day but tired! Should ve taken my mum out as I certainly havent used the day very well.....Thats the thing really..get time to self and feel tired and dont get on with things one wants to....
Then the next day regret...

Kathphlox

Dec 16, 2009
Bolton
Not a guilt free day...a day with nothing on and planning to do so much but flopped...and drank wine. Could ve done so much in a day but tired! Should ve taken my mum out as I certainly havent used the day very well.....Thats the thing really..get time to self and feel tired and dont get on with things one wants to....
Then the next day regret...

A day with nothing on.. what bliss :D Those other things will get done eventually, it's not the end of the world. I'm a great believer in doing things when you feel the time is right, go with your body and how it feels. This day has given you a breather which is most important. Tomorrow or the next day you could feel full of energy and ready to tackle anything... Don't be sad :)

lin1

Jan 14, 2010
East Kent
You have done something vital , you have taken care of yourself !!! something we all should do from time to time but often don't.
You have definitely used your day well, you desperately needed the rest by the sound of it.

lizzybean

Feb 3, 2014
Lancashire
Don't beat yourself up. It sounds like your body knew exactly what you needed & took the opportunity with both hands. In the long term it will have done you good.

nini

Sep 15, 2014
Agree with Lizzybean, do not beat yourself up. I know how you feel but you must look after yourself and if that means not doing anything at all except wine, tv and sleep then so be it. You won't be any good to anyone if you fall apart through stress and tiredness x