1. Expert Q&A: Protecting a person with dementia from financial abuse - Weds 26 June, 3:30-4:30 pm

Financial abuse can have serious consequences for a person with dementia. Find out how to protect a person with dementia from financial abuse.

Sam, our Knowledge Officer (Legal and Welfare Rights) is our expert on this topic. She will be here to answer your questions on Wednesday 26 June between 3:30 - 4:30 pm.

You can either post questions >here< or email them to us at talkingpoint@alzheimers.org.uk and we'll answer as many as we can on the day.

Good luck to everyone doing Memory Walk tomorrow

Discussion in 'I have a partner with dementia' started by nannylondon, Sep 4, 2015.

1. nannylondon

nannylondon Registered User

Apr 7, 2014
    London
    Just wishing everyone who is doing the Memory Walk tomorrow good luck hope the weather is good for you all xxx

2. Beate

Beate Registered User

May 21, 2014
    Female
    London
    Thank you so much! I think the weather will hold in London. Donations are still welcome!

3. Izzy

Izzy Volunteer Moderator

Aug 31, 2003
    Female
    Dundee
    #3 Izzy, Sep 4, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2015
    Yes. Good luck to Beate and Jihn and anyone else doing the memory walk tomorrow. Mine isn't until 27th September!!

4. nannylondon

nannylondon Registered User

Apr 7, 2014
    London
    Didn't realise it was just Beate and John tomorrow so good luck to you both xxx

5. Beate

Beate Registered User

May 21, 2014
    Female
    London
    Well there's loads of people walking that I know but I guess they are not on here. More fool them.