It's what my dog does when there is food around

Not to be confused with havering.

creativesarah

Apr 22, 2010
Upton Northamptonshire
I had a busy day today

1 a mammogram at 8.30
2 Weightwatchers at 9.30 I managed to not put on any weight this week:D
3 met a neighbour in the street who invited me to a coffee morning and I ended up staying for lunch
4 Did some tie dyeing in the garden
5 did a bit of ironing
6 took some photos in the garden tonight as the light was so good
off to bed soon!

Attachments

• P1570112 (800x800).jpg
    P1570112 (800x800).jpg
    107 KB · Views: 318
  • P1570128 (800x599).jpg
    P1570128 (800x599).jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 324
Last edited:

Kjn

Jul 27, 2013
Lovely pics Sarah . What's that white flower?

Here's my just opened (at long last ) sunflower . It opening in a rain shower :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 355

John4Sue

Account Closed
Aug 15, 2016
Central Brittany France
Hi

Just had read through here., welcome to all ...:D

Hovering is what my OH does when I'm eating my bag of chocolate ,
It's what my dog does when there is food around

Not to be confused with havering.

Hi Kjn thanks for welcome!

Chocolate Sue is chocoholic, I think its why we live France (well one reason) if you go to boulangerie for bread chocolate and Apple products reign supreme.
Top budget chocolate bars in Intermache (Tesco equiv) 5 x 180grm in a pack for less than 1e50 makes Cadbury Bournvile seem very expensive!
Cadbury chocolate can't be sold here as chocolate because it does not contain enough chocolate; so it's sold as "chocolate like product"!

What's "havering" is this what takes place after hovering when you give in and part with chocs
then OH can be considered as havering?
It's not an event that happens here John havering especially when choc is concerned!

Must practice and see if I can master the art of havering???? Can you get a diploma in it? So long as its not painful and does not involve loss of chocs!

John

aprilbday

Jan 27, 2016
Washington, DC USA
This is hilarious!!! Hovering-havering-! What a hoot! I don't understand any of it. Lol

I LOVE THE PICTURE WITH THE FLOWER AND BEES!!! May I please use that as a screensaver or icon?

The sunflower made me feel amazed.

You got a good deal-coffee then lunch! I need to find a neighbor that would do that for me!!!

Love love love the happy pictures of what's beautiful.
ImageUploadedByTalking Point1472123931.284372.jpg

John4Sue

Account Closed
Aug 15, 2016
Central Brittany France
We decided to put some one in charge!

Hi all!
We decided with John having, (that's having not havering April) his probs and Sue having hers that a person or body should be placed in charge, (its also when things go wrong we got some one else to blame, ssssshhhhhh! we have not told him that) so meet Winston! (if the technology has worked then pic of Gorila should apear) He works real cheap (for banana a day)!
His other job is to issue permission slips, so if Sue gets caught by John doing something naughty (this could include havering if and when we find out what it is) she can get away with it if she has permision slip from Winston our new boss!
There seems to be some bias here as to the issuing permission slips here Sue gets them easily John don't seem to get many if at all!

John4Sue

Account Closed
Aug 15, 2016
Central Brittany France
We may now have a picture of the boss! WINSTON as you have guessed by now we have gone mad! We may even start havering!
(If its legal? Mind you if its naughty and fun we may still go havering when the Gendarmerie are asleep).

Attachments

• 20160823_171647.jpg
    20160823_171647.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 354

John4Sue

Account Closed
Aug 15, 2016
Central Brittany France
We do seem to have some technical probs here, when Winston left us here he was the right way up on Sues medical fridge, we worked it out its Orange (telecom france), they don't like John using the internet!

John4Sue

Account Closed
Aug 15, 2016
Central Brittany France
Thank you for the private mail Kerry!
Now that I know I am fully qualified in and able to undertake havering! (I must remember only to do it when the Gendarmerie are not looking)!
I shall continue to Haver! Even if only to please April!
Thanks Kerry I thought for one horrible minute I had gone sane!?!?
John

John4Sue

Account Closed
Aug 15, 2016
Central Brittany France
Good morning all!
Having now recovered from that moment of sanity and actually looking up "havering" in a dictionary on line!

I am now going to return to (vacillate) my original status of insanity and because we have guests coming today I must go hoovering (not air ramming) after that I shall wash the kitchen floor which will necessitate hovering while it dries and while doing the washing up I can quietly do a bit of havering!

I did notice one thing, that the "Scotsman" voted havering as word of the week in April 20113, we all know what happens on the morning of April the 1st!!! Also as it was April who started this whole thing off, need I say more!!! After doing my chores I will go see my doctor and get some medication to prevent me from havering any more!
John

Chance will be a fine thing!
Sue!

John4Sue

Account Closed
Aug 15, 2016
Central Brittany France
This is just hilarious and the laughs are so good!
Double those meds!

Have taken the meds and a return to the boredom of sanity prevails!

Off now to fight a trifid of large ivy type that has taken over my friends cottage. The beast has started to pull the slates of the roof! Chainsaw necessary so can quietly haver and no one will hear! Sue decided to have lie in! Zzz zz can be heard!!!!

The Chewtor

Feb 6, 2016
Gillingham, Kent
just make sure you are cool calm and collected, no British havering with the triffid or you will end up with a lot of Scottish havering for your troubles!!!!!!

Wayne

John4Sue

Account Closed
Aug 15, 2016
Central Brittany France
just make sure you are cool calm and collected, no British havering with the triffid or you will end up with a lot of Scottish havering for your troubles!!!!!!

Wayne

Hi Wayne
The trifid won 2-1 for today but what realy did me in was the French "plat de jour" 4 course plus cheese with plonk! Never mind sharpen chainsaw up for rematch to morrow!!! Photos on.daily chat in tea room!

As to Havering its a borough in Essex, Hadrian had a good idea with the wall it would have kept terrible thinge like havering up north! Some idiot let them run railway lines and motorways through it now its even spread across the channel to me here!

As I told Norrms! I not a complete idiot! I did do a skillcentre course once to be qualified, I did part 1 then failed the interim exam so they would not let me complete part 2! now I can't afford the open university charges so will have to remain a non complete idiot for now! Am seeking funding though!!!!?????

Last edited: