1. DeborahBlythe

DeborahBlythe Registered User

Dec 1, 2006
    A really interesting article about direct payments in the Summer 2007 copy of Generations, the newsletter of Counsel and Care. Download it here

http://www.counselandcare.org.uk/influence/newsletter/

Must be our Norman, no? If so, well done. It makes very interesting reading.

2. Grannie G

Grannie G Volunteer Moderator

Apr 3, 2006
    Kent
    Very Interesting. Thank you for pointing it out Deborah, and well done Norman.

3. Norman

Norman Registered User

Oct 9, 2003
    Birmingham Hades
    Tis me!!
    Also am speaking at the launch of the guides on direct payments,at City Hall London in September.
    The keynote speaker will be Ken Livingstone,mayor of London.
    Can't keep anything quiet,well spoted Deborah.:D
    Love
    Norman

4. Tender Face

Tender Face Account Closed

Mar 14, 2006
    NW England
    Absolutely brilliant Norman!

Your article - and others in 'Generations' really helped me ..... heard mutterings of 'Direct Payments' but never fully understand (and still don't!) ..... but am getting there and reserving the knowledge I'm gaining for ... well ... you know ....

How you have done all you have for Peg and have the grace and time to help so many others with your wisdom ..... well, just love and admiration, Karen (TF), x

5. jenniferpa

jenniferpa Volunteer Moderator

Jun 27, 2006
    Well done Norman: hiding that light under a bushel again I see.:D

Jennifer

6. Brucie

Brucie Registered User

Jan 31, 2004
    near London
    Really good, Norman.

Everything of this nature helps others, and it is a tribute to you and Peg that, in the midst of your own personal challenges, you find time to help them.

7. Skye

Skye Registered User

Aug 29, 2006
    SW Scotland
    Congratulations, Norman. An excellent article. I hope the speech goes well in September, we expect a full report.

Love,