1. Our next Q&A session is on the topic of Christmas and dementia.This time we want our Q&A to involve our resident experts, you! Share tips and advice on navigating Christmas here in this thread.

Pop by and post your questions or if you prefer you can email your question to us at talkingpoint@alzheimers.org.uk and we'll be happy to ask them on your behalf.

Forum for care home related questions?

Discussion in 'Welcome and how to use Dementia Talking Point' started by alzuser, Jul 30, 2015.

1. alzuser

alzuser Registered User

Jul 30, 2015
    I can't see a specific forum dedicated to care homes, so I'm wondering which is the most appropriate forum in which to post questions related to care home/hospital discharge related matters?

Thanks.

2. jaymor

jaymor Volunteer Moderator

Jul 14, 2006
    Female
    England
    Welcome to Talking point. The forum is made up of carers and people living with dementia so there is an awful lot of experience of caring at home, care in a care homes and hospital and discharge.

Post your questions under the ' I care for a person with dementia where you will find most people are viewing so the best response will be found.