forgotten password

steffie60

Jan 22, 2013
Hampshire
I wanted to try to load TP on to my tablet. I have installed Alzheimer's Society onto the tablet but then needed my password to gain access to the site. Needless to say I have forgotten my password so cannot complete the form which asks for my old password before giving the new one. Am I being dense - is there an easy solution.

I guess if I cannot gain access via my tablet and PC on the same account I can always register a new user name but seems unnecessary if some kind sole will tell me where I am going wrong.

Thank you in advance for any help:)

Sorry everyone please ignore above - I did not understand that my email provider had the 2 emails in one so found the reset code in a second email which I had to scroll down for. This technology is wonderful but it is a challenge sometimes

Last edited:

SerenaS

Staff Member
Apr 7, 2011
London
Hello there,

I can reset your password and email you (using the email linked to your account) with your new one. Would you like me to do that?

To anyone else reading this with the same problem, the best thing to do is to email talkingpoint@alzheimers.org.uk - ideally i'll need your username or just the email address you registered with.

Hope this helps :)

UPDATED: Glad to hear it's sorted steffie :)

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smattels