1. tuffydawn

tuffydawn Registered User

Mar 30, 2015
    following my oh neurogoly appt re parkinson and dementia i have been told he' s now in he final stages and a life expectancy of a year I knew he has declined but still the brutally of this disease has hit me again that it will be time to say goodbye soon

2. Cat27

Cat27 Volunteer Moderator

Feb 27, 2015
    Merseyside
    I’m sorry @tuffydawn. It’s so hard when we’re given such devasting news. I wish you strength.

3. Grannie G

Grannie G Volunteer Moderator

Apr 3, 2006
    Kent
    I`m so sorry to hear this @tuffydawn .

Sometimes it might be better not having a time scale so you can make the most of what each day offers without thinking of it as a countdown.

4. Izzy

Izzy Volunteer Moderator

Aug 31, 2003
    Female
    Dundee
    I'm so sorry you've been given this news @tuffydawn.

5. LynneMcV

LynneMcV Volunteer Moderator

May 9, 2012
    south-east London
    I am sorry for your news @tuffydawn. I truly hope that you will experience treasured moments to help lift the weight during the time you have left together.

Wishing you strength x.

6. Jean1234

Jean1234 Registered User

Mar 19, 2015
    So sorry to hear your news. We all know that it will end this way but it must be very hard and upsetting to be given a time scale. Try to be strong and make the most of the time you have together. Sending big hugs.

7. Lady M

Lady M Registered User

Sep 15, 2018
    Female
    Essex
    Oh my goodness!
    I send heartfelt thoughts and prayers for your love and support to grant you both special times and lasting memories!
    I am so frightened as there but for the grace etc etc.!

8. Unhappy15

Unhappy15 Registered User

Feb 7, 2015
    Dear Tuffydawn,
    I am so sorry about your news.
    As with everyone else, I am thinking of you and wishing you all the strength and love to get through this difficult time.
    Much love
    Kathy x

9. charlie10

charlie10 Registered User

Dec 20, 2018
    so sorry to hear your news....however prepared you are, it always hits hard. Take care of yourself