Dear all. Your advice has been so helpful to me in the past and now I'm hoping it will be again as I'm facing probably the biggest decision I will ever have to make. My Mum is in hospital after becoming dehydrated through refusing to eat or drink enough. Now she is refusing to eat atall. The Dr says if this continues we will reach the point where tube feeding is the only option. He says he would not recommend it but that it will be my decision. Has anybody else faced this situation and what did you decide? My head is telling me the Dr is right but my heart is finding it hard to adjust to making a decision that is effectively going to kill Mum.