EUGH Social Services!!!!

Margarita

Feb 17, 2006
london
I also need a Carers Assessment for ME aswell as for my dad but Im not sure what that entails. I shall investigate further in a minute!

but Im not sure what that entails.

It entails of new intensive to all people that became or stay as carers to relative

an all payed for on the NHS 4 weeks all inclusive holiday in the Caribbean , opps sorry was just woke from dreaming :D

I phone up my bank saying I lost my card , they said I had failed the security question :eek: so to go in your local branch to tomorrow , well I ask for his name ( he gave it to me ) then I said wanted to speak to his supervisor . he went very quite, so I said I want to speak to your supervise ( while I thought he better not put phone down on me ) he said OK hold on, so I did . he put the phone down on me :mad:

I phone back , got another person who gave me the complaints phone number and he canceled my card for me :)

zoet

Feb 28, 2008
Macclesfield, Cheshire
Ehehehe....some of them really ARE evil arent they?:D I had exactly the same problem yesterday with Working Tax Credits....I failed the security questions, but I gave the right answers, and they wouldnt tell me which answer I got wrong! It was them who told ME to ring them. I told them that and they just repeated, like a robot, "You have failed the security questions". I asked for a supervisor, she asked me the SAME questions and I PASSED! ???:mad:
I know we have to have security questions to keep our information safe, but it doesnt stop them losing all our data on their blummin discs does it? I might ask them a security question or two next time!

SMALL MIRACLE ALERT........Yesterday at work i had a message to ring me. It wasnt a name I recognised and there was no other message than ring. When I did there was a moment of confusion where we struggled to work out who each other was and why we were supposed to be talking to each other (!!ehehe). Then BREAKTHROUGH...SOMEONE had contacted this lady about my dad! She was from DADS local branch of Crossroads.

Shes made an appointment with me for next week, and shes going to assess us for home visits for dad! Shes also contacting the local Alzheimers Society for more help and support for us! I was so gobsmacked and pleased I forgot to ask how i managed to get a message from her in the first place! So this feels like a small miracle! AT LAST someone has listened to what we are trying to cope with

Im not sure she knows the relief I feel just to have someone make a move for us. I cant wait til next week now!. Still waiting to hear from the Mental Health team, but hey you cant have it all at once can you!!!:):):):)

117katie

Magnificent! So miracles do happen after all.

With a little bit of luck, next week you may be able to tell us that PIGS CAN FLY! That will really be wonderful news!

Keep at it, Girl!!

Love
Katie