eeer? help

ANDOVA

Jul 18, 2011
Cheshire
I do not know if this will post? I am a new signee and not very familier with home comaputers, is there a basic guide to all the terms and what they do?

BeckyJan

Nov 28, 2005
Derbyshire
Hello and welcome to Talking Point.

You have started a new Thread which shows you are managing so far.

If you are on the Forum and press on Help you will find this screen:

I suggest you also go to the section Support for Dementia Sufferers and their Carers and browse the various Threads so you get an idea of how it works. Then you can progress to the Tearoom which generally is more light hearted. There are other sections but please take it one step at a time.

Good luck and best wishes

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    57.3 KB · Views: 317

jimbo 111

Jan 23, 2009
North Bucks
I do not know if this will post? I am a new signee and not very familier with home comaputers, is there a basic guide to all the terms and what they do?

Hello Andover
I am surprised you have not as yet received any replies to yourpost '
I can see that your queery has been posted in the forum
" computer tips and how to use the discussion board"
There is a lot of useful information there
click onto forums and you will see it listed
I am sure you will receive lots of useful advice from the moderators and other members.
But before you get overwhelmed with technical advice , do what other new members do ( you have actualy done it already by making your first post)
just post your question and you will get your replies
If you want to make a comment (reply on one of the posts that interests you
click onto the post then, when it shows the post in detail look for the " reply box , click on that and a new window comes up for you to enter your comments '
You can preview what you have written by clicking on the box shown " peview"
and if you are happy click " send"

I'm not so sure that all my comments are strictly accurate , but I am sure that you will get plenty of help and support from members , wether it's about how to post or answering your questions on matters related to problems arisig from Dementia
I wish you all the best
jimbo 111

Ps My typing is so slow that by the time this gets posted you will probably have received much more precise information already

PPs There you are I told you so, you have already had a response from someone who knows what she is talking about
best wishes
jimbo

Last edited: