Don't try this at home

shelagh

Sep 28, 2009
Staffordshire
Making drinks for a visitor and feeling something was wrong I discovered I had put typhoo tea bag, lemon and ginger tea bag and spoonful of instant coffee into the cup before pouring the water on.
mr A is back, time to curl up on the sofa and watch trashy TV

miss cool

Jul 20, 2010
taunton
Hi Shelagh your drink sounds like myn, i keep trying but it seens to happen, funny old thing this illness is init.

love miss cool.xxxxxxxxx

Confuse

Feb 1, 2010
kent
mum makes wonderful drinks too

Shelagh i have tasted worse...:D. The mix of these flavours could catch on. My mum makes a wonderful cup of ketchup tea, it just doesnt go well with milk :rolleyes:
A day with trashy TV can be a good, my teenage daughters find it fascinating xxx
Thanks to all the dementia sufferers for telling their stories as it helps me to try and understand what my mum may be feeling

Necion

Sep 26, 2010
Aberdeenshire,Scotland
Hi Shelagh, I'd just like to echo what Confused said, to thank you all for your stories of just how this illness affects you. Without all of you, we would know even less.

Confuse...Cream of Tomato Soup in a cup?? could catch on.
Love, Necion. xx

creativesarah

Apr 22, 2010
Upton Northamptonshire
the worst drink i ever had was at glastonbury festival when jeremy made coffee and then poured undiluted lemon juice into the coffee thinking it was a container of milk!
It was dark we just had a campfire so didnt know til it was in your mouth yuk yuk and treble yuk:eek::eek::eek:
Chins up shelagh and miss cool we travel this road together
Its nice that we can share here and feel supported isnt it?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daphne60