• We're currently experiencing technical issues with our newsletter software, so our Dementia Talking Point monthly updates have been put on hold for now. We hope to restart the newsletter soon.

    Find out more >here<.

Dividend cheque


Registered User
Jan 23, 2019
Hello there,
I have been sent three cheques for share dividends for my late Father, made payable to The Personal Representative of. . .
I am Dad's Personal Representative, My plan is to pay them into my account and then transfer the money to my Mum's Account
(for whom I hold POA). Is this correct?
Many thanks :)


Registered User
Apr 6, 2011
North Manchester
Assuming they are your Mum's legacy, yes.
As Personal Representative your duty is to collect and distribute your Father's assets in accordance with his will.
Just keep records.