Difficult OH

mikeb2

May 17, 2022
My OH attended alone at Hospital neurology - he did not say much- but received a letter today ,it seems my OH told DR there he did not want to discuss probable LBD diagnosis and did not want to be there , refused scan , done Parkinson test -he's not got it, seems like DR did not like it and think he putting it all on. He don't seems bothered at all, stating he want to be left alone, funny they talk about Non organic etc, probable promodal phase though uncertain, all very uncertain back to clinic again I fear he do the same- seems he really upset the apple cart- has any one experience this difficulty with OH

jay6

Jun 25, 2023
My OH attended alone at Hospital neurology - he did not say much- but received a letter today ,it seems my OH told DR there he did not want to discuss probable LBD diagnosis and did not want to be there , refused scan , done Parkinson test -he's not got it, seems like DR did not like it and think he putting it all on. He don't seems bothered at all, stating he want to be left alone, funny they talk about Non organic etc, probable promodal phase though uncertain, all very uncertain back to clinic again I fear he do the same- seems he really upset the apple cart- has any one experience this difficulty with OH
They don't like facing the fact they have a problem, it's not uncommon. I have a nightmare getting mine to any appointments. I think another problem we all seem to have is that the person with possible form of dementia can put on an act of 'I'm perfectly ok thank you' until they get home.