Dementia risk factors pose more danger for ethnic minorities, finds study

Neveradullday!

Registered User
Oct 12, 2022
3,221
0
England
Well, first of all these researchers have been spared hanging around on street corners - always a good thing.

I can't quite understand the figures (I'm not a statistician).
12.6% of the cohort (how old were they, I wonder?) developed d. Of these(?) 16% were white, 8.6% s. asian, 12.1% black, and 9.7% other minority ethnics. Added together that's 46.4% - what about the other 53.6%? - I must be reading the figures wrong.