Dearest Lionel - Part 2

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Dear Connie, It`s so lovely to hear Lionel hasn`t lost his sense of humour. I do hope you enjoy your day together. Love, Sylvia

jc141265

Sep 16, 2005
Australia
Connie, I just wish my Dad had a wife like you. I know you get frustrated with Lionel's kids...and I know how that feels but the other way around..where I get frustrated by my Dad's wife, my mother..

I am sure my mum feels like she is doing everything she should be and many would say that its good that she is very much still living her own life...but what I would give for her to come live in the same town as Dad at least...to visit him more than once or twice every other week...Ahh I guess she has her good days...

Anyway enough on that, just wanted to say don't doubt yourself...don't feel like you've done the wrong thing (it sounds like you are relatively comfortable with the weighty decisions you have had to make and probably don't need my words, but I will say them anyway...)...I can tell by what you write that you are fiercely protective of your husband and it warms my heart to know that someone like my Dad has a wife like you...I don't know why, but it makes me feel happy? So thanks...

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kylauk