Dads body found

nick47

May 31, 2012
Hi,The police told me at 2.45 a body had been found in the river about 5 miles from where his shoes were found.I am so angry at this moment in time with the hospital.But at least we have him now.I`m so sad I don`t know what to say,how the hell could this have happened to our lovely dad.I miss him so much!

stokely

May 23, 2012
Hi,The police told me at 2.45 a body had been found in the river about 5 miles from where his shoes were found.I am so angry at this moment in time with the hospital.But at least we have him now.I`m so sad I don`t know what to say,how the hell could this have happened to our lovely dad.I miss him so much!

Hi Nick, I'm so sorry to hear about this. I hope you get to the bottom of what happened, and that with time, the loss of your dad is not quite so painful

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
Oh Nick. What can I say? I know that no words will be of comfort to you and your family just now. I understand how angry you must be - and rightly so.

I'm glad your dad has been found and now at least you will know he is at peace and you can start to grieve properly. Your poor mum must be distraught.

You know that everyone on TP is thinking of you.

Sending my condolences at this very sad and difficult time. x

Witzend

Aug 29, 2007
SW London

So terribly sorry to hear your sad news, Nick. Although the agony of waiting and not knowing is over, I know that will be absolutely no comfort now. Thinking of all of you at this horrible time.

2jays

Jun 4, 2010
West Midlands
Oh Nick. My first thought was at last. Thankful that he has been found.
I hear your pain, and anger. I have no words of wisdom to help you through this awful time. Just a lot of sympathy for you and your family. Give yourself time to grieve. Battles can wait. Xx

Kathphlox

Dec 16, 2009
Bolton
Sorry Nick, that's all I can say, there are not enough words to express how I feel.

At least he's been found, I can't imagine how everyone would feel if they hadn't found him :(

Please accept my condolences.

maryw

Nov 16, 2008
Surrey
Dear Nick, so very sorry to hear this news but I imagine it brings some sort of relief from all those awful days of worry. I understand your anger, so very difficult for you all. Sincere condolences.

jan.s

Sep 20, 2011
Dear Nick,
I am so sorry to hear your sad news, and can understand your anger. There are no words to bring you and your family comfort. I am thinking of you all.

Jan x

lin1

Jan 14, 2010
East Kent
Dear Nick
I am so sorry for all the pain and anguish you and your family have been through and are still going through

Please accept my sincere Condolences

Saffie

Mar 26, 2011
Near Southampton
I am so, so sorry that this result, the one you didn't want, has happened. As others have said, you now know that your father is at peace and not suffering someplace but that is of little consolation to you now. You,your poor mother and the rest of your family must be devastated. My very sincere sympathy to you all.

tre

Sep 23, 2008
Herts
Dear Nick,
so sorry it had to be bad news. I do not know what to say except your news leaves me feeling numb.
with love,
Tre

rajahh

Aug 29, 2008
Hertfordshire
although I lived through the same torment as you, my torment was only for 3 days. Nick I just send you love and to your family also.

Jeannette

sotty

Oct 9, 2011
Dorset
Oh Nick I am so very sorry to read your post. However much you tried to prepare for the worst it must have been devastating to have your fears confirmed. You and your family will continue to be in my thoughts, and I wish you all strength to get through the days and weeks ahead.

My sincere condolences to you, your Mum and brother. xx

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ssr1126