dad

Cat lover 111

May 3, 2018
Hi my dad has been diagnosed with vascular dementia. His symptoms have come on rather quick but also had 2 seizures whilst in hospital this week . Can anyone tell me if they have experienced this and what do I expect now .

nellbelles

Volunteer Host
Nov 6, 2008
leicester
Hi @Cat lover 111 welcome to Tp
My own experience was with my husband with Alzheimer’s so I cannot help much on your situation but I’m sure other members will be able to help you
It is hard isn’t it what ever is thrown at us...

Cat lover 111

May 3, 2018
Hi @Cat lover 111 welcome to Tp
My own experience was with my husband with Alzheimer’s so I cannot help much on your situation but I’m sure other members will be able to help you
It is hard isn’t it what ever is thrown at us...
It truly is . I'm numb but I look at my dad and see him for who he is not how he acts . It's all new to myself and my mum but I'm finding it hard taking it all in . Vascular dementia is an alien title but wonder if there is anyone else who knows about this .

Duggies-girl

Sep 6, 2017
Hi my dad has been diagnosed with vascular dementia. His symptoms have come on rather quick but also had 2 seizures whilst in hospital this week . Can anyone tell me if they have experienced this and what do I expect now .

My dad has alzheimers so nor much help from me. Try typing vascular into the search box, you might find some helpful posts to read and do keep posting on here as it is a very helpful place. I would be lost without it.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrsmagsey