1. Expert Q&A: Protecting a person with dementia from financial abuse - Weds 26 June, 3:30-4:30 pm

Financial abuse can have serious consequences for a person with dementia. Find out how to protect a person with dementia from financial abuse.

Sam, our Knowledge Officer (Legal and Welfare Rights) is our expert on this topic. She will be here to answer your questions on Wednesday 26 June between 3:30 - 4:30 pm.

You can either post questions >here< or email them to us at talkingpoint@alzheimers.org.uk and we'll answer as many as we can on the day.

1. cygnet

cygnet Registered User

Feb 1, 2008
    Does anyone remember a post by a retired nurse in a care home who brought up a lot of good points about the way residents are treated. I can't remember what date it was. She said she had always complained if she saw something which she didn't agree with.I found a lot of points were going on in my Mother's care home. I would like to read it again.Thankyou