Creating good memories for others

shelagh

Well -I cured my insommnia, a generous share of three bottles of wine and an Irish coffee - now all I need is a cure for a hangover. But my oldest son's 50th birthday celebration meal was a great evening and anothe wonderful addition to the memory bank, I won't be able to draw on it, but my family will and my aim is to put as many great memories in it as I cn while there is still time. It's taken Alzheimers Disease to make me realise that all that matters is now and not to worry too much about the future. Sometimes I can't help it, but staying with now is the best way for me.

MissisT

A lesson for all of us Shelagh - thank you.
PS Congrats to number one son on making it to 50 but sorry about the hangover. Bet it was worth it though ;).

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
....... another wonderful addition to the memory bank, I won't be able to draw on it, but my family will and my aim is to put as many great memories in it as I cn while there is still time. It's taken Alzheimers Disease to make me realise that all that matters is now and not to worry too much about the future. Sometimes I can't help it, but staying with now is the best way for me.

What a wonderful post Shelagh. I just love the way you have written it and I love the emotion and thoughts behind it. Take care. xx