Confused.com

sleepless

Feb 19, 2010
The Sweet North
chick, I'm glad you got through to the secretary and hopefully you'll get some news soon.
I really feel for you, having this letter business to deal with when John's not well also.

It makes you wonder how many elderly folk with no family to call on could possibly deal with these errors. Thankfully John has you. Stay strong.

esmeralda

Nov 27, 2014
Devon
Glad you are able to feel a little more positive in the midst of all this Heike Chicklet. As you say hope John starts feeling better you can get back to whatever is normal and less immensely stressful than it has been. Love n hugs. Es
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

chick1962

Apr 3, 2014
near Folkestone
Consultant secretary just rung back apparently last letter got send in error and to ignore it ????? Op is still on. They have ppl typing their letters and they have made a mistake !!!! No wonder they are on special measures eh !!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

WIFE

May 23, 2014
WEST SUSSEX
Onwards and hopefully at least sideways as my best friend always says these days. Now hope you get the operation date for John as soon as possible and you don't have to spend time chasing after that. Thinking of you WIFE

chick1962

Apr 3, 2014
near Folkestone
Onwards and hopefully at least sideways as my best friend always says these days. Now hope you get the operation date for John as soon as possible and you don't have to spend time chasing after that. Thinking of you WIFE

Thank you wife means a lot :) johns got to get over the pneumonia first but seems to have turned a corner today :) as they have mixed the MRI scans up with some other poor fellow I wonder if he will get his all clear results???? Bet he ll have to have another one as this one was lost to john! No wonder the NSH has no money :( hope you have a good day wife much love xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point