Computer screen background calendars

Barry

Oct 14, 2006
Indonesia
I have now uploaded the 2012 calendars:

‘2012 Computer screen desk top background Calendars’

To download the calendars, double click on the relevant month photo, then click right and (Save as) into your Photos file

Then, Print out the Calendar photos onto ‘Photo paper’ and have them scanned to a larger pixel size, just reload into your computer photos file and then set the relevant month as your (Computer desk top background) then every time you turn on your computer the calendar will always be a reminder for you of the day, date and month.

Note:
You have two types of calendar to choose from one with photos already added or with the option if you should use (Picasa photo editing) of adding you own personal photos.

2012 Computer Background Calendar
http://forum.alzheimers.org.uk/album.php?albumid=304

2012 computer Background Calendar without photos
http://forum.alzheimers.org.uk/album.php?albumid=305

Barry

© Please note that with all my “Calendars” copy rights apply, they are for you’re personal computer use and should not be used in other publications or displayed on any other websites except the “Alzheimer’s Talking Point” without my prior authorization.

Last edited:

Barry

Oct 14, 2006
Indonesia
I have now uploaded the 2010 calendars:

I am pleased to tell you that I have now uploaded the 2010 calendars:

To download either the (Computer Screen Background Calendar)
Or the (By My Side Reminder Calendar)

Barry

Oct 14, 2006
Indonesia
Suggestion for screensaver background calendar

I would like to make a suggestion to those of you who are interested to have the (Screensaver background calendar) or the (By my side reminder calendar) but in a higher pixel size and photo quality as it will give a much better clarity on the screen and for printing.

If you are interested then just send me a “PM” (Private Message) via TP with your E-mail address to where you would like me to transmit the photos and I will do so with the greatest of pleasure (individually) and can assure you of my absolute confidentiality of your personal E-mail address.

Barry

Oct 14, 2006
Indonesia

Barry

Oct 14, 2006
Indonesia