Come along to my table top sale (even just to have a tea and slice of cake)!

boxer

Jan 15, 2013
South-East London
I'm having a table top sale selling bits and pieces for the Alzheimers Society. There will also be lots of other sellers selling everything from vintage clothing, plants, bric a brac, childrens toys, clothes, books, handmade goods, and lots more, so come along a bag a bargain!

Last year I managed to raise over £400 with door entry (50p) tea/coffee/cake funds and by having a tombola.

This year I'm hoping to raise much more but need people to come along to buy. Even just to buy a tea or coffee and have a slice of cake (lovely homemade lemon slice, choc slice, ginger slice, Victoria sponges, fairy cakes, etc.) and sit down and have a chat.

The table sale will be on Sat. 5th April from 11am-3pm at St Barnabas Hall, 23 Dulwich Village, London, SE21.

lin1

Jan 14, 2010
East Kent
Good luck

I hope you sell loads n loads and make.lots of money for the Alzheimer's society
Dulwich is a but too far for me to travel

boxer

Jan 15, 2013
South-East London
Please try to come along, if only to have a cup of tea or coffee and slice of cake!

Been rushing here, there and everywhere today trying to advertise it, halls, doctor surgeries, local hospitals, shops, toddler groups, laminated ones on parks etc. so just hope people turn up.

Will let you all know how it goes.

60's child

Apr 23, 2013
suffolk
A bit far for me as well Boxer but I wish you luck. The weather seems to be good today so I hope it will bring out the bargain hunters. Let us know how you get on.:)

Last edited:

bilslin

Jan 17, 2014
hertforshire
Hi boxer would have loved to come but 5th my son 21 and we are having a.fancy dress for him. Next year ill be there and sounds good culpa and a slice of cake. Good luck with found rising ill be up to my eyes making sandwiches and cheese and pineapple. Linda xx well done boxer

jeany123

Mar 24, 2012
Durham
Good luck for the 5th Boxer, bit far for me to travel from Durham but I hope you do well and gets lots of people coming along,

Jeany x

di65

Feb 28, 2013
new zealand
It will be well over by the time I would get there:D:D - but have a great day and spread the message of Alzheimers and here's hoping you raise HEAPS!!!!

GOOD LUCK Boxer:)

boxer

Jan 15, 2013
South-East London
Thanks for all your comments!

Been there with son's 21st Sept. so know how you feel bilslin!

It was extra hard as he didn't have his nan around to help celebrate (she passed away a month before) but we got by and have all been there for mother's day today.

Mum had 3 children, 12 grand-children and 3 great-grand-children.

Dad didn't know what to make of today. He had his 3 children, 12 grand-children and 3 great-grand-children all around him but sadly couldn't understand about the loss of his wife.

It's been very sad, as we've also scattered Mum's ashes where she wanted us to today but it's good in a way that our Dad doesn't understand what was going on as he would have been heartbroken1

bilslin

Jan 17, 2014
hertforshire
Thanks for all your comments!

Been there with son's 21st Sept. so know how you feel bilslin!

It was extra hard as he didn't have his nan around to help celebrate (she passed away a month before) but we got by and have all been there for mother's day today.

Mum had 3 children, 12 grand-children and 3 great-grand-children.

Dad didn't know what to make of today. He had his 3 children, 12 grand-children and 3 great-grand-children all around him but sadly couldn't understand about the loss of his wife.

It's been very sad, as we've also scattered Mum's ashes where she wanted us to today but it's good in a way that our Dad doesn't understand what was going on as he would have been heartbroken1
Hi boxer how lovely all them kids. Sad about your dad. Youngest sons 21st. Its a fancy dress and my mums coming as the queen. She keeps for getting but she will be part of it on the night. Good luck with the table top sale. lindaxx

boxer

Jan 15, 2013
South-East London
Raised £325 yesterday at the table sale, plus £90 selling bits donated to the sale on-line so will be sending £415 off soon. Feel knackered today as still trying to find space for everything left over but hope to raise more on-line over the next few weeks.

Pookie

Dec 29, 2011
We done Boxer

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Talking Point mobile app

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lana1