Clock with day and date

CollegeGirl

Jan 19, 2011
North East England
Apologies, I know this has been discussed before, but please can someone point me in the right direction for a kichen wall clock which also displays the time and date?

CollegeGirl

Jan 19, 2011
North East England
Thanks very much Jeany and Hollycat, I will check these out. Apologies for late reply - I totally forgot I'd posted this question until I was looking at my emails today.

xx

foggy33

Jan 16, 2013
Spirit clock

I bought the spirit clock a few days ago for my mum who has undiagnosed Dementia and for some reason the date has stopped flipping over. She thinks it's Wednssday the 16th when it's Thursday. Can anyone hlep with this? It's a great clock and she was getting used to using it, i haven't seen anything I like as much or as easy to use so really want to get it working!

Thanks

Foggy33

nmintueo

Jun 28, 2011
UK
Last edited:

SimbaWim

Dec 12, 2011
Clock

Hi, try graysonclocks.com model G239A I got this for Mum because most clocks don't account for months that have less than 31 days and you have to manually change them which really threw Mum if i couldnt get there to change the clock immediately. This one however does. A bit expensive but well worth it. Hope you find what you need.

CollegeGirl

Jan 19, 2011
North East England
Hi everyone and thanks so much for all your help and recommendations.

The clock was actually for my dad (no dementia) as with looking after mam he often gets muddled about the days and dates etc. Not in a dementia way but simply because he has so much on his mind. I liked the grayson clocks and would have probably gone for one of those, but because they were quite expensive I decided before buying one that I'd ask him if it would help him to keep track of things.

Unfortunately he wouldn't let me buy one :(

So thank you all very much but I no longer need any more suggestions on this. Don't want anyone wasting their valuable time trying to find something for me, as I've given up on this idea myself, now!

xx

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bcaputo5