Clapping For Heroes

lemonbalm

May 21, 2018
I'll look out for you on the news @MaNaAk - you could well be one of those nice little snippets on the BBC website "Local violinist cheers up the street"

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
The weather wasn't great this evening so I just stood playing in the doorway.

MaNaAk
thank you MaNaAk for the thought even if the weather was against you. they dont show pictures of people clapping any more otherwise you could be on the tv and you should be for your dedication to unpaid carers as well as paid ones

MartinWL

Jun 12, 2020
London
Do consider the possibility that your neighbours may not share your musical taste or wish to be serenaded.

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
Do consider the possibility that your neighbours may not share your musical taste or wish to be serenaded.
They normally clap at 8.00 pm and then when I finish about ten minutes they give me a clap and my neighbours from down the road come up to see me play. When I first started doing this in March (see Clapping I) I did a short recital but the neighbours used to a socially distanced gathering until late at night and next door used to make sure that I played each week. The weather is not so good now but they do enjoy it although can't stand out in the cold for long.

MaNaAk

PS: I have taught the neighbours children to play Piano and Violin.