charleyfarley message

wedge

Jan 14, 2008
egham surrey
Hi caroline,

I missed your call this morning and you left the wrong number. Please call again. I hope things are a little better for you today. Thank you to everyone who replied to my threads. Bob still seemsto be getting worse and is still sobbing and pleading to go home. He seemds now to have changed into a small boy and is asking for his mum and his nan. We have to see what they say at the assesment meeting on Thursday. My daughters and I go from heartbroken to frustration to hpelessness to maybe a little hope.
My eldest daughter gets married in July she wants to cancel it, we are trying topersuade her her dad would want her to go ahead, its only a small close familly wedding, 15 of us. Its so hard to know what to do

Wendy

Margarita

Feb 17, 2006
london
My eldest daughter gets married in July she wants to cancel it, we are trying topersuade her her dad would want her to go ahead, its only a small close familly wedding,

I can understand that, it must be also so heart breaking for all of you, but do hope you can persuade her not to as its not till July , you never know what say at the assessment meeting on Thursday till you get they. for now all you can it hope for the best xx

PS are they trying any medication for his aggressions ?

Last edited: