Cat lovers only read this

Margaret W

Apr 28, 2007
North Derbyshire
We have been a bit subdued today, I am as usual in the study on the computer and I keep hearing him climbing up the back of the chair onto the study desk (he was too arthritic to leap), and he isn't there. Perhaps I can now get a new chair to replace the one that is ripped to bits. Or perhaps I won't bother.

I am sure he is up there with all your pets too. He was a nervous cat (no idea why, but when we got him aged about 7 months, the Cats Protection lady said he was nervous, and he never really improved on that score, but he was always confident if we were around), so please tell your pets to be gentle with him. Did I tell you he had the longest whiskers in the world?

He was also (sadly?) a good catcher of birds and mice when he was younger. But he was so gentle that we managed to catch most of them and put them back to live.

Thanks for indulging me. You are real friends.

Margaret

Tender Face

Account Closed
Mar 14, 2006
NW England
With Margaret's permission and in an effort to raise some 'chuckle muscles' at all this sadness at my own expense .....

Just when you posted the other night ...

Anyway, Sandy is currently asleep on the desk in an odd position, not been out for half an hour, probably exhausted.

I hadn’t realized your cat was called Sandy and I thought you were referring to one of our moderators ...:eek::eek::eek::D:D:D

Bless, Sandy (fluffball) :( … and Sandy (moderator) :) … an appropriate time to raise a toast to our mods for all their hard work? And cats – and dogs and birds everywhere ……? ;)

Karen, x :eek: