Breakfast out to day.

miss cool

Jul 20, 2010
taunton
;)Hi just to say i had breakfast out in a cafe sat outside WONDERFULL**** You now the most pleasher are the small things in life.Most of the time thy are free. With having alz you forget what you have done, and dont remember what you have to do. So make every minit count. Do you now haw meny things i start and forget i started ,and haw meny thing i finish i never started. Confused welcome to my world. Love Miss Coolxxx

elaine n

Jun 1, 2010
west country uk
How lovely to go out for breakfast, I wonder what you had? I sometimes try to eat breakfast in the garden but my dogs keep barking at me to play with them so I end up back indoors! :( xelaine

CaPattinson

May 19, 2010
West Yorks
How lovely Miss Cool

You'll be able to remember things now by looking back here!

Was brekky like this

breakfast.jpg or a full English?

Elaine you need to go to a nice cafe then u wdn't have barking :rolleyes:

dog barking.jpg

XXX Chris

miss cool

Jul 20, 2010
taunton
HI thank you for your replys. i had a sausage samwage. Very nice but it took so long to type the message in i am hungry again . O BOTHER. Love Miss Cool

florence43

Jul 1, 2009
London
You make me smile!

Miss Cool,

I love it when I see a thread from you! (the funny ones!). The fact that you're hungry again make me laugh out loud!

Wonderful that you had a happy morning, and wonderful that you make every minute count. You are still really living and that makes me happy too!

My mum did have some special pleasures during her illness like the day she got her much awaited-for grand-daughter. After 4 grandsons...well, the pure joy, I will never forget. Dementia didn't rob her of that, and it was absolutely free (if you don't count the pain of childbirth!). That was only 2 years ago and I was dreading telling her in case she didn't respond the way I needed her to...but a mother's love took care of that!!

Fingers crossed for more sunny mornings and more sausage sarnies!

Love,
Annie x