Brain training for research into dementia

nannylondon

Apr 7, 2014
London
I'm taking part although I've hit a hitch with an external site which won't allow me to proceed. It seems more have signed up than were expected to .

I've done most of my initial tests and found some of them very difficult. :eek:

I agree with you Granny G some of the tests are difficult have you been doing the brain training puzzles as well?

Slugsta

Aug 25, 2015
South coast of England
Slugsta I had that but found that I'd somehow missed a section - when I checked back and filled everything in it sent OK. Not sure if this is what you're finding.

I don't think I have missed anything but will check.

Nope, that's not it. Mind you, I have also realised that I have signed up for a different study (PROTECT study), not the brain training one!

Last edited:

Countryboy

Mar 17, 2005
South West
I have dementia and I have carried out what I'm told are memory test but in fact there not actually test at all because I get asked a series of question and I either give the correct answer or have a guess because I don't know , when to me if your testing my memory you need to give me the information and see if I remember it later , I watch the chase on TV and there they get three answers to choose from and still pick the wrong one at times