Blogs - quickest/simplest way?

CaPattinson

May 19, 2010
West Yorks
I want to 'follow' a blog, erm, i wd like to know when it has been added to, without trying to find it. how blogs work is a mystery to me :eek:

I wd like to know the quickest/simplest way, please

jenniferpa

Jun 27, 2006
If you go to the blog in question, you should see underneath the entry on the right side a tick beside "Subscribe to this blog". Click there and you are done. Well you are asked whether you want email notification or not, and you press Add Subscription. THEN you are done. :D

Last edited:

grove

Aug 24, 2010
North Yorkshire
Hi Chris ! & just seen this cos it was near top of the list :) ..... LOOK for " BLUE BAND " along the Top & next to where it says FOURUM ( LOOK LEFT ! ) & NEXT TO THAT it says BLOGS :) Put Mouse onto BLOGS & you can start reading ! Hope this helps ! & you are ok !

Love Grove x

grove

Aug 24, 2010
North Yorkshire
Hi again Chris ! & glad to help tho not sure if was any help or not ! Am NOT a T P Expert like others ! Subscripe does it not say how you will be notifyed ? Thought it was by E Mail ? ( sorry not much help ) Am sure a Mod will be come along & help you soon

Love Grove x

jenniferpa

Jun 27, 2006
Chris you can choose either an email OR to be notified via your control panel (like, I think, if you get a PM).