Best wishes for the newly bereaved, planning& attending funerals this week

Discussion in 'After dementia — dealing with loss' started by LeedsLass, Jan 31, 2016.

1. LeedsLass

LeedsLass Registered User

Oct 13, 2014
    Essex
    There seem to be a lot of us at the moment. Wishing you strength for the coming week. My beloved Mum's funeral is on Friday, just want to get through it without totally losing the plot. X

Sent from my iPad using Talking Point

2. jan.s

jan.s Registered User

Sep 20, 2011
    Hi LeedsLass. I shall be thinking of you on Friday. I am sure you will find inner strength to get through the day for your Mum. It's amazing where we get it from. J x

3. fizzie

fizzie Registered User

Jul 20, 2011
    Also thinking of you and wishing you the strength and the comfort you need. I hope that you will find the day a great celebration of her life as well as a very sad goodbye xxx

4. Dimelza

Dimelza Registered User

May 28, 2013
    Thank you leedslass. My dads funeral is also Friday. 0940 which is good I think.
    I'm ready. But it feels like an awfully long time to wait.
    Sending much love and strength xx

5. LadyA

LadyA Registered User

Oct 19, 2009
    Ireland
    Will be thinking of you both. Wishing you strength for the coming weeks. xx

6. Scarlett123

Scarlett123 Registered User

Apr 30, 2013
    Essex
    Will be thinking of you, Dimelza and LeedsLass, and hoping that you will find the strength that you need to face the times ahead. And you will know that your respective parents will be watching you, proudly, from above, in a front row seat, and cheering you on, on Friday. xxx

7. LadyA

LadyA Registered User

Oct 19, 2009
    Ireland
    Thinking of you both today, Dimelza and Leedslass, and wishing you strength for the day. xx

8. Shedrech

Shedrech Volunteer Moderator

Dec 15, 2012
    Yorkshire
    Hello LeedsLass
    just to say am sending you very best wishes