benefts appeal whats gone wrong

creativesarah

Apr 22, 2010
Upton Northamptonshire
The benefits people and the appeal people seem to have different info.
the judge said i qualified for support component as I had Vad
The benefits people said he said i would only get the work relaited activity component 9which maens I have to go on courses to get me back to work, which would be ok if i thought anyone would employ someone with Vascular Dementia:rolleyes:)
I could really do without this:mad:
I have left a msg and sent a note to my solicitor who had previously written and said I'd got the support component and given me a rough calculation of what my benefit should be and also what the arrears should be and theres a good £200 difference in the arrears not to mention £5 a week
Onwards and upwards thank goodness i am on the ball enough to spot it in the first place:)

lin1

Jan 14, 2010
East Kent
Sorry to hear this. You think you have got it sorted then the rug is pulled out from under you.

I have no experience with things like this . But it does seem they are going against the judges ruling

Hopefully some people who do understand what has happened will be along soon and I hope you hear from your solicitor soon who will sort this out for you
xxx

florence43

Jul 1, 2009
London
Oh Sarah,

Not good news. I'm so sorry you're still fighting this and I hope the benefits people have just made a huge mistake.

Wouldn't be the first time....

Just a shame you have more work to do now.

Hope all goes well, and keep us updated,

Lots of love

daisypetals

Mar 29, 2011
Sorry to hear your having to battle on to preserve your rights!

Hope you gets everything sorted out. Its morally and intrinsically wrong that you are expected to work??!!! What are these people thinking! :mad: As if you did not have enough to worry about!

Hugz and kisses
xx