Another Little Reminder!

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
Hello Everyone.

Just arrived back home and had a little cry after walking past a garden with flowers that reminded of the house that I had to move out of earlier this year after having lived there for thirty-eight years and cared for my dear parents.

MaNaAk

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
Hello Everyone.

Just arrived back home and had a little cry after walking past a garden with flowers that reminded of the house that I had to move out of earlier this year after having lived there for thirty-eight years and cared for my dear parents.

MaNaAk
its better to release it than bottling it up hugs

Bunpoots

Volunteer Host
Apr 1, 2016
Nottinghamshire
I understand @MaNaAk

The rowan trees are full of berries at the moment and they always remind me of the two trees dad had in the front garden of the home where I grew up. Dad moved to a bungalow a decade before he died but if he’d left me the family home to cope with I don’t know what I’d have done.

Mum and dad lived in that house (that dad built) for over fifty years before age and illness forced them to move..

I hope you’re ok

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
I understand @MaNaAk

The rowan trees are full of berries at the moment and they always remind me of the two trees dad had in the front garden of the home where I grew up. Dad moved to a bungalow a decade before he died but if he’d left me the family home to cope with I don’t know what I’d have done.

Mum and dad lived in that house (that dad built) for over fifty years before age and illness forced them to move..

I hope you’re ok
Dear @Bunpoots,

Yes I'm okay. It's just the memories as I walked past a house with White Japanese Anemones in full flower and of course I couldn't help but think that our pink ones would have been in full bloom all because of my gardening skills. Mum loved those Japanese Anemones and was going to give a cutting to her friend before she died. The Apple Tree would have been full of apples and it was a Valentine's Day gift to dad from mum. I also used to take apples from that tree to dad in the care home and he also used to have sugar-free Apple Cake with apples from that tree. The roses were beautiful and two bushes were planted by mum and dad to remember nana and by dad to remember mum etc.

I just hope that with my next flat I can create a garden as beautiful as the one at my old home. My friends thought I did a wonderful job keeping that garden the way mum, dad and nana would have wanted it.

MaNaAk