Alzheimers and me

marchbank

Jun 5, 2009
Gosh, i didn't think i'd be back so soon. I've not long finished an 8 hour shift with my adorable, unpredictable sometimes rude and loving people (OH I ADORE MY RESIDENTS SO MUCH). Anyway, got home and phone call from my friend who has a husband with dementia, i offered therapy and she's fine thank goodness. Then got phone call from a daughter who has a mother with dementia, she wants her garden done WHAT CAN I SAY I CAN'T SAY NO. So I officially have decided, totally, utterly, dementia is in my blood, hook line and sinker, i am a sucker for it always have been and always will be and i am chuffed that tonight i have come out, i don't know what i'm called but i am IT. I can also officially say that i now am going to have my dinner and not answer the phone again hee hee. I will start tomorrow again in whatever capacity i am in. I hope you are all as fine as you can be. take care. x

lin1

Jan 14, 2010
East Kent
Hi
Enjoy your well deserved dinner
Dad has a gardener come inevery so often his main job now is a carer in a local home on the demantia unit ,he loves his residents too ,

marchbank

Jun 5, 2009
was just thinking

Got up this morning and thought i used rude as an adjective and it has been bugging me. The word should've been challenging, good i feel better now for clearing that up. Have a nice day.

Recent Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GMK