Agreed to see the doctor again.

RM3

Feb 4, 2024
Thank you so much I’ve really been struggling with my arthritis & my broken hand feel an old crock😂I’m trying to take a leaf out of Maggies book She said she dealt with her husband’s diagnosis with acceptance I now realise that’s all one can do me getting sad & angry only makes things worse for me I cannot change our situation & but I can change how I deal with it Before I broke my hand we were doing well I’ve got hospital appointment on Fri to see how my hand is From your post you sound so much better love & hugs xx
Thanks Bev - I am feeling better.
I know the feeling. I have osteoarthritis in left hip - only trouble’s occasionally. Moved awkwardly this morning (literally just raised my leg to dry it ha) and I have been in agony today with my back. It was so hard at work sat in my chair but after walking out for two days at the end of last week, I had to just grit my teeth. Trying to get comfy tonight, is so hard. I really do empathise with you - this has only been a day for me.
Here’s to a week of more ups than downs ☺️ love and hugs xx

Bevhar

Mar 23, 2023
Thanks Bev - I am feeling better.
I know the feeling. I have osteoarthritis in left hip - only trouble’s occasionally. Moved awkwardly this morning (literally just raised my leg to dry it ha) and I have been in agony today with my back. It was so hard at work sat in my chair but after walking out for two days at the end of last week, I had to just grit my teeth. Trying to get comfy tonight, is so hard. I really do empathise with you - this has only been a day for me.
Here’s to a week of more ups than downs ☺️ love and hugs xx
Ahh thanks hope you feeling better tomorrow Definitely need a good week hasn’t stopped raining here in Wiltshire love & hugs xxx